Hello out there!

I have installed lyx 1.1.5fix2 on my desktop an it works perfectly.
Now I wanted to install it on my laptop. But I can't get it work. When I try
to start lyx in the XTerm, I get the following message:

"lyx: SIGSEGV signal caught
Sorry, you have found a bug in LyX. If possible, please read 'known bugs'
under the Help menu and then send us a full bug report, Thanks!"

I tried it with the 1.1.5fix1 and fix2 RPM-files and also with the tar.gz -
always the same result.
Surprisingly, if I install version 1.1.4fix3 from my SuSE 7.0 CD-Rom (which
file has 8 MB, btw), this version works!

As you might have realized, my operating system is SuSE Linux 7.0 (with less
packages on the laptop).

Well, after this hard day, you are my last hope...

Thanks in advance,

Juergen.
--
Dorfstr. 55