Hello again,

I just what to change the background color. For example:

Latex_Tag -> switch background color to light gray

\begin{verbatim}

Some text

\end{verbatim}

Latex_Tag_2 -> switch background color to "normal"

This "method" will allow me to add a minimum of Latex command in ERT.
It will also allow me to ignore the style of the \begin{} \end{} block
(quote, verbatim, etc...)

Your sincerely,

Yann COLLETTE

PS: I have asked the question on the comp.tex.tex user list but
     still no answer.

> Mailing-List: contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]; run by ezmlm
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> From: Angus Leeming <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 10:58:29 +0000
> To: Yann Collete <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, LyX Users