Wow!
Has the SGMLTools project been resurrected?
I have been using the sgmltools-CVS19980807-2.i386.rpm from
Kayvan Sylvan's site. A search on freshmeat for SGMLtools
revealed that there is at sourceforge a new version in RPM format
with pithy little filename: sgmltools-lite-3.01cvs20000625-4.i386.rpm

My question now is which releases of jade, jadetex, stylesheets,
and docbook are compatible with the above and Redhat 6.2?

John O'Gorman