On Mon, Jan 15, 2001 at 10:42:23PM +0100, ben wrote:
> Hello,
> I am sorry to bother you again with DocBook, but I have noticed that
> choosing a langage in lyx doesn't change the output. Thus, the document
> still contains "chapter" and "table of content" even if I choose french.
> Note that the behavior was the same in 1.15*.

  There is a temporary fix to this (where did you have heard it? ;-))
  Layout->Document->ExtraOptions   lang="fr"

  I have not yet implemented this as the spellcheckers also need this, the
iso code for the language.
  Just saying that the language is french is not enough, it could be french
french "fr", canadien french "fr_ca", or suisse french "fr_ch", Garst also
presented acadian I think, and so on.

  So as soon as the support is up to spellchekes I will borrow it to
docbook and linuxdoc.

> Bye,
> BG

  Does this makes sense? :-)