Hello,

I've got some wishes for LyX:
- The first one concern the Version revision section:
   add a "create diff from last version" so as to
   create a patch of a huge document containing just
   the last modifications (it's easier to send a small
   patch via mail than a big document).

- The second one is for math rendering: add a little space
   after the ',' character. In Lyx, when you type a math
   equation, if you add a ',', the following expression is
   displayed too close to the ',' (but it renders fine with
   latex).

Last thing, I've got a little problem with the ctrl+right arrow.
It works fine until I reach the end of a line. With a ctrl+ right
arrow, the cursor needs to go to the next line but it stays stocked
on the right of the Lyx working area.

Last thing again, if I made a selection and I press 'backspace',
the selection disappears: OK but, now, if I press ctrl+v, the
selection erased with backspace is pasted. My last ctrl+c selection
has been erased. I don't think it's a good behavior.

I use Lyx-1.1.6fix1 on sun-solaris with xforms-0.88.

Yann COLLETTE