On Thu, Feb 22, 2001 at 12:34:00AM +0100, ben wrote:
> John O'Gorman a écrit :
>
> > Another reloated question.
> > The old linuxdoc stylesheets produced very attractive docbook output.
> >
> > With the new SGMLdoc, how can we obtain similar presentation?

  The dsssl stylesheets allow a greater range of customization then the old
scheme with linuxdoc.

  IIRC, You should search in the sgmltools(-lite) documentation since they
have one type of transformation that is very similar to that of linuxdoc.

> > John O'Gorman
>
> Actually I don't know. As far as I know, the output translation is
> completely different between the linuxdoc translation (using the sgml2xxx
> perl scripts) and the DocBook translation (using the jade/jadetex tools,
> called by sgmltools). But, maybe I'm wrong.

  I think John is only interested in the final output. There are many people
who really like the linuxdoc output look. :-) I am one of those. :-)

--
José