Hi,

I'm using LyX 1.1.5 fix2.

I learn from the manual that I can do multi-part doc, and the trick to cross-
ref between different parts. They work.  However, one thing bothering me is
that when I make some changes in one sub-doc, switch to master doc, and do
'update dvi', LyX does not do any thing, because it thinks there's no change.
If I intentionally add/delete a space to register a change in the master doc,
'update dvi' still does not do any thinkg, because LyX smartly thinks dvi is
intact.  The only work-around I can think of is to manually close/re-open
master doc and do 'view dvi'.  This is combersome!  Any better idea?

Thanks.
--
Chen, Nien-Po           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                        http://www.physics.purdue.edu/~npchen/