I am creating some documentation using the Article layout that needs to be
exported in both HTML and PDF format.

A typical Makefile entry looks like:

solaris-security: solaris-security.lyx
    lyx --export latex solaris-security.lyx
    latex2html -split 4 -show_section_numbers solaris-security.tex
    cd solaris-security;pdflatex ../solaris-security.tex

This produces OK PDF but the embedded URL's in both the HTML and PDF
appear as:

  www.insecure.org http://www.insecure.org/

It doesn't matter whether I select 'HTML Type' or not.

I tried switching to the LinuxDOC layout which fixed the URL problem in
the HTML but left the '#' in comment lines in sample scripts as

{[num  ]}

--
--Stephen Carville
http://www.heronforge.net/~stephen/gnupgkey.txt