Hi,

I've DL'd 1.1.16fix1 and compiled/installed it into /usr/local to stay ahead
of the older 1.1.15 package already installed by .deb oackage.  One of the
major things I need to accomplish in my work is a custom export using a
script which before ran perfectly well under 1.1.15.  However it seems to
have disappeared despite its existence in ~/.lyx/preferences.

There is no custom export selection under file>export.  I looked at the
edit>preferences possibilities but have seen nothing obviously applicable.

What have I obviously missed here?

I have also noted that files like the Customization help file take an
abnormal amount of time to view/print.  Is this related to the installation
(plain vanilla AFAIK)?

Thanks,

Kenward
--
It is not so very important for a person to learn facts.  For that he
doesn't really need a college education, for he can learn them from