Herbert,

Now that I understand the function of this line :) can it be used multiple
times in the same document?  I have repository directories for several
types of things which I use in documents found in different places.

Thanks,

Kenward

--
It is not so very important for a person to learn facts.  For that he
doesn't really need a college education, for he can learn them from