I have been writing a document and I decided to use the fancyheader...
Then after I recompile the file (view dvi) i got 48 errors and they were:
undefined color 'BLACK'

Any idea? I wonder if the error is because of my preamble.. I have the
following in the preamble:

\usepackage{sectsty}
\chapterfont{\mdseries\centering}
\sectionfont{\mdseries\centering}
\subsectionfont{\mdseries\textit}
\subsubsectionfont{\mdseries\textit}
\paragraphfont{\mdseries\textit}
\renewcommand{\theequation}{\thesection.\arabic{equation}}
\renewcommand{\@seccntformat}[1]{}

Any idea?

Remzi