Hello,

Maybe you could answer to my question.

I use beamer and the table of contents.

\AtBeginSection[]{
  \frame<beamer>{
    \frametitle{\textcolor{yellow}{Outline}}
    \tableofcontents[currentsection]%,currentsubsection]
  }
}

The Outline is OK,
Every time that I pass from a Section to the next one I get the section Title

However, I would like that it also shows the subsections at that time
only (ie not in the TOC)!
Can I have a tableofcontents of subsections for each section?

Thank.

 Patrick DUPRÉ                                 | | email: pdu...@gmx.com
 Laboratoire de Physico-Chimie de l'Atmosphère | |
 Université du Littoral-Côte d'Opale           | |
 Tel.  (33)-(0)3 28 23 76 12                   | | Fax: 03 28 65 82 44
 189A, avenue Maurice Schumann                 | | 59140 Dunkerque, France