On 10/30/2014 01:42 PM, Atanu Ghosh wrote:
Hi

I am a user of Lyx in my netbook for the past one year. But recently I noticed that many windows in Lyx launch to a size that is larger than my netbook screen. As a result I cannot use the "Ok" button to confirm my changes/ customizations. Further these windows does not allow resizing.
You probably had opened that file on a machine with a larger screen earlier. It will often open in that same size the next time it is run. But there is a trick to use on your laptop (this may vary with your GUI). Click on the window while holding down the ALT key, then move the mouse. The window should move. Then you can find the OK button and resizing tabs.

I faced it specially with the "preferences " option in "Tool" menu and when I want to insert any citation from the "Insert -Citation " option.
Ah, these never allow resizing. Again, ALT+Left click-hold and drag should work.

Please suggest me some way so that I can insert citation in the documents or can resize that window.

Thanks in advance
-Atanu

--
David L. Johnson