Hello,

I'm writing a script to import math wikipedia articles in Lyx using
wget, pandoc and tex2lyx and all is OK except that I want to use
pdflatex, inputenc package and a custom table mapping the original
unicode greek letters, via DeclareUnicodeCharacter, to for instance,
\ensuremath{\Gamma}, but Lyx insist in exporting greek letters via its
own autogenerated preamble and commands using the cbgreek font that
produce a somewhat inhomogeneous output mixing cbgreek and math mode
greek. Can one disable this automatic translation lyx does for
pdflatex output?

Kind regards,
Jesus Lopez