Actually, also, regarding the corruption. That should also be posted on the
Lyx forum as a case study to determine why Adobe treats it as corrupted.
There is an ISO standard for Adobe PDF files. it is possible that Adobe is
much less flexible about their standard than other browsers. It is also
possible that there is a bug with lyx if this occurs. BTW, I have no
affiliation with Adobe at all but everyone uses it and if I don't use it, I
can easily run into problems where it will view in one browser but not in
others. I can't afford that issue.

~Ben