On 12/03/2014 05:41 AM, Scott Kostyshak wrote:
Hi,

I use several child documents (using input). I would like to have it
such that if I specify an appendix section inside a child document
that section will be added on (to end or beginning) to the end of the
main appendix in the parent document when I compile everything. I'm
not sure if it's relevant, but note that I use knitr inside the
appendix section in the child documents.

I don't know any way to do that via the appendix command itself. You could write some
new macro that collects appendices somehow, but that sounds complicated.

Richard