Hello,

I´am trying to write a book with the Documentclass koma-script book. after my
first experiences and googles searches i have some questions

For the content-table i want use the standard-headlines with numbers, wich are
automatically appears in the table of  content. There are also Headlines
without numbers. They didn´t appear in the table of content. I wished to
configure some of this headlines without numbers to appear in the table of
content. Is this possible

In mein Text there are a lot of counted lines. Than theres text and other
counted lines, that schould follow up the first one. With automatic
numberbullets this will not work. Is it possible to set the start-point bei the
later number lines?

Headline

1. lll
2. lll