On Tue, Dec 30, 2014 at 8:06 AM, Paul Smith <phh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I am using LyX on Fedora 21, but contrarily to LyX on previous
> versions of Fedora, the keyboard inbuilt shortcuts are not working.
> For example,
>
> CTRL + M
>
> does not anymore inserts a inline math formula.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks in advance,

Hi Paul,

I don't think I'm heard of something like this, from Fedora users or
anyone. That certainly sounds frustrating.

Which LyX version are you using and how did you install it?

Can you please start LyX from the terminal with the following command?

lyx -dbg 68 > logfile.txt

Then try "CTRL + M".
Then exit LyX.

To give some more details on where "68" comes from, I did "lyx -dbg |
grep -i key" to see which debug flags we could turn on that have to do
with key events. That gave two results, 64 and 4. By adding those
together we turn both of them on.

Can you then send the logfile.txt that is created in whichever
directory you ran the above command from?

Best,

Scott