On 03/10/2015 01:36 PM, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:

        Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <lasgout...@lyx.org
        <mailto:lasgout...@lyx.org>> wrote:

            I checked that the \protect bug is fixed, but now we have
            to deal with another one, seen above in the caption. I do
            not know what caused this actually, neither why LaTeX
            complains. Is it the \par?

        Yes. I have not tested (and unfortunately no time to do so),
        but I suppose we need to adjust this commit:
        http://www.lyx.org/trac/changeset/2eeed6cf/lyxgit

    Looking more closely, I suspect the reason is that
    InsetLayout:Caption does not have MultiPar explicitly disabled.
    Rather than that, LFUN_PARAGRAPH_BREAK is explicitly disabled in
    InsetCaption::getStatus. This looks like a forgotten bit in the
    InsetLayout-ification of the caption inset.

I verified my hypothesis and committed the respective fix at
http://www.lyx.org/trac/changeset/9d824a04d11c3223db26d2fe146e86e90a432a6e/lyxgit

This should also go to branch IMHO.

OK.

rh