Dear all,
I am trying to connect to the FTP server, ftp://lyx...@lyx.org/, as
per the instructions below, but it fails.
http://wiki.lyx.org/Site/AboutUploading

Using FileZilla,  I get this:
refused by server".
Error: Could not connect to server

Is it something on my side, or is the server not working? Regards,
Liviu

--
Do you think you know what math is?
http://www.ideasroadshow.com/issues/ian-stewart-2013-08-02