Dear LyX Users,
My Mac hard drive recently crashed and my LyX files were on the drive. The
files were recovered from the drive, and placed on an external hard drive,
which I then transferred to a new Mac. However, when trying to compile the LyX
files into PDF format, I get the following error messages which I'm not sure
how to address:
Font T1/cmr/m/it/10=ecti1000 at 10.0pt not loadable: Metric (TFM) file not
foundFont T1/cmr/m/it/12=ecti1200 at 12.0pt not loadable: Metric (TFM) file not
found
Font T1/cmr/m/it/9=ecti0900 at 9.0pt not loadable: Metric (TFM) file not found
pdfTeX Error
\par\end{center}}I wasn't able to read the size data for this font,so I will
ignore the font specification.[Wizards can fix TFM files using
TFtoPL/PLtoTF.]You might try inserting a different font spec;e.g., type
`I\font<same font id>=<substitute font name>'. and
velocity potential, \emph{S}, in order to derive single-valued Schroedi...I
wasn't able to read the size data for this font,hso I will ignore the font
specification.[Wizards can fix TFM files using TFtoPL/PLtoTF.]You might try
inserting a different font spec;e.g., type `I\font<same font id>=<substitute
font name>'.
I should also mention that when I cut and paste the LaTeX source int TeX shop
and click typeset, the compiling fails and reads out the same errors.
Thank you in advance for whatever help you can offer.
Sincerely,Maaneli Derakhshani.