Resuming this discussion, I've just acquired a MSI notebook with Retina
display (2880x1620).
I changed the screen fonts sizes and set the Instant Preview size to the
factor 1.8.  With these modifications, I can read what's on the screen fairly
well.
However, the icons are still too small, even when I use Big-sized icons.
Is there a way to make a further increase in the size of the icons?
Thanks.

--
Rudi Gaelzer
Institute of Physics