Hi Scott.

yes I did. After some additional search I'm not sure the way I installed the font was the right one. I followed this hints:

http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/95452/how-to-install-a-font-in-windows

But I also found an very old package 'frutiger' - but this one I can not install using the miketex package manager :-( Do you have some hints how to get it working? Using my current way the footnotes, headlines, page numbers don't use the frutiger font :-(

Many thanks! - Tino