On 04/21/2015 12:24 PM, Aline Gautrein wrote:
Hey Lyx-experts!

I have a new problem with my document ;-)
I want to insert a nice header for the document. I already foudn how to insert the header wit the package {scrpage2}. However, my document begins with a lot of lists... (table of contents, list of figures, list of tables etc.} I want the header to begin at the first (second) page of the first chapter. I managed to start the page numbering at this page with \mainmatter. I also tried \thispagestyle{empty} but that did'nt work.

Any suggestions?

I don't use that class, but if you look at the manual for scrpage2
http://tug.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/koma-script/doc/scrpage2.pdf
there is some help on p. E6. Roughly, I think you want to do:
    \clearscrheadfoot
    \ohead{...}
    etc
at the beginning of the main matter. The new headings will take effect at the point you declare them. If you have put them in the preamble, that is why they are affecting earlier pages.

Richard

  • Headings Aline Gautrein
    • Re: Headings Richard Heck