I think I know what he means... the PDF has navigation links, i.e. the
table of content links that you see on the left side. But when you click on
link corresponding to 'Nomenclature' in the PDF, you're shown the
'Abstract' section which is just before. To me it sounds like some kind of
bug..

Aline, would it be possible for you to create a small example, i.e. a
reduced LyX-file that demonstrates this example and then make that
available?

--
Christian Ridderström,     +46-70 687 39 44