On 05/03/2015 11:42 AM, Aline Gautrein wrote:
Hey Lyx users!

I've got the following problem:

I made a table, which includes text and graphics. Text and graphics are in different cells.
I have two problems:

First: I want to center the graphics within the cell: The graphics are always placed at the top of the cells. I also tried to insert additional space in a row but in this case, too much free space appears.

The second problem: The text, which is in separated cells is always aligned at the bottom of the cell, no matter if I try to align it to the top or the middle of the cells.

Here, how it appears in pdf.:

Inline-Bild 1

Please post a MINIMAL file showing the problem. That will give people something to play with, to try to fix it. Just use some simple graphic in the example.

Richard