I tried to renaming nomname to Glossar and to get the header right (it is at the moment taking the name of the preceeding Namensverzeichnis and found this one in the Internet which I put in ERT and inserted between Namenverzeichnis and Nomenclature

\clearpage \markboth{\nomname}{\Glossar}

which does, however, not seem to be the correct way since I get

! Undefined control sequence.

<argument> ...otect \bbl@restore@actives \Glossar

}

l.3203 ...\clearpage \markboth{\nomname}{\Glossar}

The control sequence at the end of the top line

of your error message was never \def'ed. If you have

misspelled it (e.g., `\hobx'), type `I' and the correct

spelling (e.g., `I\hbox'). Otherwise just continue,

and I'll forget about whatever was undefined.

Does somebody remember the correct way to do it?

Wolfgang
LyX Document
LyX Document
LyX Document