Marcelo,

I am currently preparing a paper for another Elsevier journal. The
template in the current version works fine for me. As I understand it,
"Nuclear Physics B" is just a placeholder. Just change the class options
according to the style of Geoderma and adapt the name in the preamble.
This document contains a list of options:
http://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/elsarticle/doc/elsdoc.pdf

Matthias