On 05/19/2015 09:27 AM, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:

    Is there a way to use footnotes in glosses?

\footnote itself does not seem to work, but you can put \footnotemark in the glosse, and then, below the glosse \footnotetext{Actual footnote text}.

Jürgen

    Michael Berger

Great Jürgen, it works. I found that same method in another forum before but the explanation was just too impractical to be followed.
Yet another (last?) question: How to write the hash # in a gloss? :-D

Thanks and regards,
Michael

Jürgen,
very sorry for my stupid question re the hash - I just found it out: \#

Michael