On 05/20/2015 04:29 PM, Gilles Moyse wrote:
Thanks Richard for your answer. It is not a specific document, and it used to work well. Here are also some details I should have included in my first email :

I am using Lyx v2.1.3 on Windows 7. I have tried to recompile the child document on its own, and it works correctly, so the whole compilation is launched and the output is updated. However, even after doing this, changing the document and hitting "Update Master Document" does not update anything.

That part isn't a surprise. If you've compiled the child recently, then (I think) LyX will realize this, though I'm not sure.

For some reason, LyX is either not checking this particular document, or else the check we do is failing for some reason.

Richard

PS Please keep discussion on the list, since others will have contributions to make.