On Tue, Jun 2, 2015 at 9:35 AM, Wolfgang Engelmann
<engelm...@uni-tuebingen.de> wrote:

> Am 02.06.2015 um 15:24 schrieb Scott Kostyshak:
>>
>> On Tue, Jun 2, 2015 at 9:21 AM, Wolfgang Engelmann
>> <engelm...@uni-tuebingen.de> wrote:
>>>
>>> I am getting this error while trying to export a document as pdf:
>>> Package Babel error: unknown option ngerman
>>>
>>> what is missing?
>>
>> If I google for <<Kubuntu "unknown option ngerman">>
>> the first result [1] suggests
>> sudo apt-get install texlive-lang-german
>>
>> Does that help?
>>
>> Scott
>>
>> [1] http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/157172/ngerman-sty-not-found
>
> no:
> de.archive.ubuntu.com
> seems to give the problem.
> Will try with synaptic

I'm not sure what you mean since you didn't post the output, but
perhaps you could do
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get dist-upgrade

If those don't give errors, then please post the output from the
command I mentioned from the first result of google.

Scott