Sorry for all the trouble. It seems this is a common problem. Can you
please post, in this same thread, the "raw" email of an email that you
have received from the list? In Gmail, for example, you can go to "Show
original". I have no idea if this contains sensitive information so
please check.

Please do *not* reply to me personally. I do not have any more
privileges than you do for removing someone from the list.

Scott