Am 17.07.2015 um 10:39 schrieb Jean-Marc Lasgouttes:
Le 17/07/2015 06:42, Sutanuka a écrit :
   Thank you once again for helping me out. I was almost on the verge of
blaming my new laptop (bought only yesterday) and was thinking of
changing it. You saved my days. Will it be possible to fix this bug so
that we can successfully port files from 2.0.5 to 2.1.3 ?

Hello Sutanuka,

We will be able to solve the bug if you help us a bit to determine where the bug is. If you do not manage to simplify the file, a possibility would be to send it to Scott or me privately so that we can try to reproduce the problem. Do not forget the relvant images.
which is best done by exporting the lyx file as an .arch (see file > export as ...)
Wolfgang

If you cannot share the file with us, then we will need your (supervised) help to go forward.

JMarc