On 07/27/2015 04:12 PM, Charles de Miramon wrote:
Michael Berger wrote:

Needles to say that I have studied all issue related comments I could
find. Is somebody out there with a resolution?

Biblatex uses the package url to format and print urls. In the file
biblatex.def, you will find options made by biblatex to break long urls. The
code is rather complex and I don't really understand it. Maybe by changing
some parameters you can achieve what you want.

Charles

Thanks Charles,
the response to my request so far is very poor with no clue in sight.
I take it that my switch to biblatex was too hasty and I am considering to revert back to using bibtex.
Michael