On Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 4:07 PM, Richard Heck <rgh...@lyx.org> wrote:
> On 07/24/2015 07:57 AM, David Rörich wrote:
>>
>> Dear all,
>>
>> I've created a rudimentary layout module to support the acronym package.
>> It works, but I'm not so happy with the appearance of the inset in Lyx.
>> Currently, it looks like in the attached screenshot.
>>
>> What bothers me, is the increased line height. I have tried smaller font
>> sizes for the inset but the behaviour consists. Ideally, I would like to
>> remove the box and mark the inset just by a different font color,
>> underline or the like.
>>
>> Is this possbile?
>

> There is no way in layout modules to control the height of these insets.

I have roughly the same gripe with a  number of insets, e.g. with the
Note inset. Inserting a Note inset within a paragraph will make the
line height increase, thus making the current line visibly larger and
inconsistent with the remaining paragraph.

Is this something intentional, or is it something we could avoid?

Liviu

--
Do you think you know what math is?
http://www.ideasroadshow.com/issues/ian-stewart-2013-08-02