Am 13.08.2015 um 10:31 schrieb jezZiFeR:
> As far as I know I did not change the class options in the preamble. There is
> a XeTeX-command in the preamble, which might be unnecessary, but I see no
> changes in the class options. As I do not know what using Sections for
> creating headers is, I think I do not.
>
> Here is a minimal file:

I highly advise you to organize your document using Sections,
Subsections and so on.

Lyx/Latex cannot know that you mean "Texttexttext" to be a heading. It
is just a paragraph followed by a linebreak (whose usage is not
recommended). As "Texttexttext" is the first paragraph in your document,
it is *not* indented. All following paragraphs are indented. Actually,
this is the behaviour you want.

To make "Texttexttext" a heading, put your cursor to this line, then
choose Section or similar from the pull-down menu in the upper left
corner (see screenshot attached).

I have also attached an example Lyx file using an unnumbered Subsection.