I installed 1.1.6fix on one computer and created a document with two tables (among
other things). I uploaded to two other computers running earlier versions (1.1.5fix I
believe and 1.0.1). 1.1.5fix crashed and complained about tabular envirionment no
longer being used and to input the file into an older version of LyX and I had found
a bug in LyX (well, duh!). It printed out version 2.16 (or 216) versus 2.18 (or
2.18). 1.0.1 was able to open the file but the two tables appear to have been changed
to tex code but not in red.

I didn't seem to have any problem before in moving docs to other versions of LyX
until now.

Other than this problem I like the new look of LyX and the many new features.

Rick Bilonick