On Mon, 21 Sep 2015 10:28:37 +0200 Jürgen mentioned this:
        Re: Query about table of contents in Lyx.

> > Excuse my ignorance, but I am curious. What is "Strg"?
> >

> "Ctrl" on German keyboards (abbreviation for "Steuerung", which is a
> German translation of "Control").
>
> (Germans sometimes tend to forget that it's a localized key and
> expand it to "String", "strong" or even "Strange")
>
> Jürgen

  From my keyboard:

   Hello Jürgen,

      Thank you. Yes I used "Ctrl" for the purpose, but thought there
      must have been another way.

Thank you for your time and knowledge.

Charlie

        East Gippsland Wildlife Rehabilitators Inc..
                   http://www.egwildlife.com.au/

--
        Registered Linux User:- 329524

        Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will
        within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I
        do not add "within the limits of the law" because law is often
        but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the
        rights of the individual. --Thomas Jefferson

        Debian GNU/Linux - Magic indeed.

  • ... Frederick FN Noronha फ्रेड्रिक नोरोन्या *فريدريك نورونيا
    • ... Michael Berger
      • ... Charlie
        • ... Jürgen Spitzmüller
          • ... Charlie