I believe that " MiKTeX you got" should read " MiKTeX you will get".

Michael is suggesting installing the complete MiKTeX.  It takes up a lot of
space but can be awfully useful when you need some obscure package to tweak
that last formatting problem. Otherwise you waste a lot of time loading
individual packages on an ad hoc basis.

--
John Kane
Kingston ON Canada