Hello LyX experts,

I am experiencing a problem with sorting nomenclature entries. I am trying to
sort the entries, RMS, RMSE, and RMSE*, in this order. However, what I get
instead is:

RMSE*
RMSE
RMS

I have tried changing the sort order using the "Sort as:" field in the "LyX:
nomenclature" window and the "noprefix" option, to no avail. When I used the
"Sort as:" field, the entries were relegated to the bottom of the glossary list.

I have read the nomencl documentation (http://sarovar.org/projects/nomencl),
but still could not figure out how to get the desired sort order. Is there any
way I can get the following sort order in one sweep, perhaps by specifying an
option?

RMS
RMSE
RMSE*

I apologize if I did not explain my problem well, as I have only minimal
understanding of what I am doing.

Thank you very much in advance if someone has a solution.

Daisuke