Le 15/11/2015 03:08, Gordon Cooper a écrit :
Bonjour Jean-Marc,

                   I am in the middle of another update using Compare,
and have found a couple of small errors, when the Differences
file  is showing the change incorrectly.  The files are nearly 500 kB
and thus might not be welcome on the Users list.

I can extract the errors and post them as plain text,  send the
complete files as an attachment,  or send the files directly to you.

Dear Gordon, please keep discussions on the list, it is easier for others to follow.

You can directly send a pair of file to me, but the best of course would be to build small documents that exhibit problems, if you can do that.

I suspect that your problem is http://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/6889

I turns out that the original author of Compare is busy right now, and that nobody else knows the code. Yet, if a determined user could describe when the problem occurs and when it does not, we might be able to do something in some common cases.

JMarc