Dear friends of LyX,
I am completely lost re the subject and have no better idea left as to ask for help.

openSUSE 13.2, 64bit, KDE 4.14.9
LyX 2.1.2-1.6
KBibTeX 0.6
LyX server pipe /home/mb39/.lyx/ same in both KBibTeX and Lyx.

I am working on quite a number of similar lyx-documents without facing this problem. The example attached is one out of five using biblatex (instead of bibtex) and all five worked fine for a long time. For reasons I do not know none of those five works anymore. All in a sudden I have this deformation out of nowhere. All I am doing on a regular basis is to keep my system up to date.
So this may have to do with one recent update!?

All my other lyx-documents using bibtex compile just as ever with some using multiple (up to four) bibliographies.

Note: Scott Kostyshak found Bibtex Errors when compiling the attached mini example.

Any hint, similar experience?

Thank you,
Michael Berger

@inproceedings{Nomo10:,
	addendum = {Talk held at the Workshop on Indonesian--type Voice Systems from July 17--18.},
	author = {Nomoto, Hiroki},
	booktitle = {{Making sense of the optionality of voice marking in Malay/Indonesian.}},
	url = {http://repository.tufs.ac.jp/bitstream/10108/64497/1/Proceedings_Indonesiatype04.pdf},
	urldate = {2015-07},
	year = {2010}
}

@inproceedings{Nom08,
	author = {Nomoto, Hiroki},
	booktitle = {{12th International Symposium on Malay/Indonesian Linguistics (ISMIL), Leiden, the Netherlands}},
	title = {{A unified analysis of funny control}},
	url = {http://www.tufs.ac.jp/ts/personal/nomoto/ISMIL08_handout.pdf},
	x-fetchedfrom = {Google Scholar},
	year = {2008}
}

@article{polinsky-potsdam-08,
	author = {Polinsky, Maria and Potsdam, Eric},
	journal = {Lingua},
	number = {10},
	pages = {1617--1639},
	publisher = {Elsevier},
	title = {{The syntax and semantics of wanting in Indonesian}},
	url = {http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0024384107001465; http://dash.harvard.edu/bitstream/handle/1/3382974/Polinsky_Potsdam_Indonesian.pdf?sequence=2},
	volume = {118},