Hi.

Long time no answer. Sorry.

My computer system is 64 bit Window 7 OS

My problem is described in here:

http://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/9486

In here, the writer’s problem is solved, but not in mine.

What should I have to do?

Reconfigure failed.

Massage: The system reconfiguration has failed. Default textclass is used but
LyX may not be able to work properly. Please reconfigure again if needed.

In my opinion, the LyX doesn’t catch the Mitex with configuration error. And, I
was trying to figure it out with compiling python, but I failed.

Still need some help.

Thanks.

> Hi lyx manager.

> Im a starter of Lyx and I have a problem.

> when I use an article,

> I got a following message:

> he selected document class (Article) requires external files that are not

> available. The document class can still be used, but the document cannot be

> compiled until the following prerequisites are installed: article.cls

> And I cannot reconfigure.

That is the problem. In this stage lyx is collecting some info from your system.

Therefore we have to find a solution for this first.

Can you send us the messages you get if configuring?

> Can you help me out?

> My texworks(Miktex) works properly.

> Your help would give me a big pleasure.

> Thank you.