Hi,

In the Lyx User's Guide (July 17, 2006) on page 31 at the bottom it is stated (and I'm paraphrasing) that the width of the label in Description lists can be changed via the Edit . Paragraph Settings dialog and the Label width text box. After selecting a Description list label and opening the dialog, I find that the text box is there, but basically inoperative since I can't enter anything. I'm using Lyx version 2.1.4 (July 24, 2015) on a Mac running 10.11.13 .

Is this a problem with this Lyx version? How do I get Lyx to let me change the label width if this label box is inactive?

Thanks.

Roger

--
Roger Martz