Le 25/03/2016 19:15, Kornel Benko a écrit :
Am Freitag, 25. März 2016 um 19:56:11, schrieb victorarturobernal .
<victor.arturo.ber...@gmail.com>
Dear Sir,

I am experiencing the following problem. When trying to open these 2  .lyx
docs its displays ''is not a readeable lyx document''. This file was
working properly before and I need o recover what is inside. Could you help
me?

Please find the .lyx attached

Regards,

Victor Bernal

Have you accidentally  encrypted this files? If so, I doubt someone is able to
decrypt.
This are definitely no text files.

To add to Kornel's questions, have you checked the "compressed" option
in the document menu for these files recently? The files would look end
up looking like this (but your files are not recognised as compressed
files here).

What is your operating system? An infection by a ransomware is not to be
excluded. One has recently been found to target lyx files, among other
(http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/new-radamant-ransomware-kit-adds-rdm-extension-to-encrypted-files/).