Hi,

I would like to print a hardcopy changes in output (deleted and added).
If what I deleted does not contain a displayed equation, I can export the
contents of my lyx file to a pdf file, and then print it out. However, if I
delete a displayed equation, then an error message appears during the
export to a pdf phase. I've also exported a lyx file to a plain latex file,
with the changes in output on. In this case, again I get similar errors.
With the changes in output off, latex does not generate errors.
Is this a limitation of "tracking changes" or an error?
Let me know how to get around this problem.
Thanks.

David Halpern