On 03.06.2016 00:49, Richard Heck wrote:
On 06/02/2016 02:24 AM, racoon wrote:
Hi,

I would like to use other citation styles, like biblatex's
"\citetitle{<citation>}". Is it possible to add this to the "Insert
citation" dialog?

In principle, yes. The styles are defined in modules, such as
natbib.module, and you could add more styles to that module, say. But
the syntax is not documented outside the code, so you'll have to figure
it out, more or less.

Richard

Thanks. That kind of works. I used the jurabib module as a blueprint.

But it seems a bit tricky to show certain elements in the work area, for example, when the item is an article from a journal to show the title of an article rather than the title of the journal. Well, I'll take a fresh look at it tomorrow.

Daniel