On Sat, Jun 4, 2016 at 10:19 PM, John Kane <jrkrid...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't know what I had running but I did a shut-down before going shopping
> and after a reboot and something is happening. Thanks
>
>  My problem is that I removed libreOffice to install Apache OpenOffice so I
> don't really under stand what the output is telling me. Why would a removal
> of LyX depend on some missing LibreOfice files?

You'll probably have trouble installing any package, not just LyX.
Something went amiss with the libreoffice builds. Either remove the
offending packages, or try to update 'apt' and then upgrade the
package (assuming updates are available).

Liviu

--
Do you think you know what math is?
http://www.ideasroadshow.com/issues/ian-stewart-2013-08-02