I don't think I understand the point about the "m".  It is a math symbol in
the lyx file so one would expect it to be one in the output?

I am not very good with LyX tables (I usually generate mine with R and
knitr) but it looks to me that you need three numbers after the decimal in
the last column of the table. Try sticking zeros after the values with only
2 numbers (characters?) and you get decimal alignment.

--
John Kane
Kingston ON Canada