On 17/06/2016 3:09 a.m., Guillaume Munch wrote:
Le 16/06/2016 15:21, Kiuhnm a écrit :
Hello,

I put a child document (TikZ file) inside a "preview box" and I can see
the image inline. The problem is that if I change the child document,
the preview is not updated. Restarting LyX (2.2.0) or reinserting the
child document solves the problem, but that's very tedious. Is there a
more convenient way?

For now, change zoom? (e.g. Ctrl+Mouse wheel)
I've recently discovered this trick, but prefer to do it in a more systematic way. I've created a command sequence shortcut:

command-sequence buffer-zoom-in; buffer-zoom-out

and associated it with a shortcut key (Tools > Preferences > Editing > Shortcuts). In fact I've used Alt+Z for no particular reason. This leaves your screen font at exactly the same size as before but gets all the previews refreshed.

Andrew

---